Career Opportunities at Cornell Tech
Cornell Tech attracts faculty and staff interested in joining a mission-driven environment and sharing our commitment to careers focused on excellence, innovation, collaboration, inclusion and engagement. We welcome your application to join our team!
Questions related to this information may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cornell Tech is hiring faculty in multiple academic fields and levels of experience to support its mission of revolutionizing research and education for the digital age. Candidates are expected to have demonstrated ability to conduct outstanding research and education, as well as activities that reach beyond academia for external engagement and impact.
We offer Cornell Tech positions in various Cornell University departments and schools (listed below) as well as through the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute. You may apply to one or more positions that you think are relevant to your career.
- Computer Science: tenured and tenure-track positions at Cornell Tech and within the Jacobs Institute
- Electrical and Computer Engineering: tenured and tenure-track positions at Cornell Tech and within the Jacobs Institute
- Information Science: tenured and tenure-track positions at Cornell Tech and within the Jacobs Institute
- Operations Research and Information Engineering: tenured or tenure-track positions at Cornell Tech and within the Jacobs Institute
- Johnson Graduate School of Management: tenured or tenure-track positions in Marketing at Cornell Tech
The Jacobs Institute offers additional appointments in the technical fields listed above. The Institute especially welcomes candidates whose work is related but does not fit well with any one traditional discipline. Candidates whose work fits into Jacobs Institute application-domain emphases in the areas of cyber-physical systems (especially in urban environments) and health tech are particularly encouraged. Jacobs positions can be either at Cornell or the Technion. Apply here for Technion faculty positions at the Jacobs Institute.
Staff and Other Academic Positions
- Cornell Tech staff positions currently available are posted here.
- All currently available Cornell academic positions at Cornell Tech (faculty and non-faculty) are posted here (please select Cornell Tech as a Location on the left column).
Cornell University offers generous and competitive benefits, including retirement, health insurance, life insurance, college tuition benefits for employees’ children, commuter benefits and many other programs. For benefits information and other important topics related to employment with Cornell University, please explore Cornell Careers.
Job Opportunities with Campus Contractors
Contractors actively recruiting for openings at this time are noted with an active link to their website. Please check back for upcoming openings.
Allied Universal is hiring campus security personnel. Please see details and apply here.
Starr Catering Group is hiring food service personnel for The Café. Applications may be submitted here. Please complete an application and review the open job opportunities listed under the Job Location of “2 West Loop Road”.
Related Management Company is hiring buildings care personnel for our residential building, including concierge/doorpersons, janitorial and maintenance technician positions, for our residential building The House at Cornell Tech. Applications may be submitted here. Please review open job opportunities listed under the Location Name “Cornell Tech”.
UG2 is hiring facilities maintenance and management personnel. Applications may be submitted here.
Workforce 1 Career Centers are available to all New Yorkers to attend recruitment events, connect to training opportunities, and participate in interview preparation workshops and services. Visit their website for details and registration.
Safety and Security
To learn more about safety and security on campus, read our annual security report here.